· Restorative Circles
· Active Listening Sessions
· Empathy Circles
We all encounter conflict. Conflict in and of itself can be okay, even healthy. How we deal with conflict determines its results in our lives. Sometimes we need backup when it comes to hearing our own pain or understanding where another person or group is coming from.
I am available to help facilitate dialogue, provide active listening sessions, mediate, and/or facilitate community restorative justice circles, and mentor groups and individuals through the art of empathy. Please contact me for an initial discussion to determine what would best suit your needs. We have use of my office in downtown Black Mountain, NC, or I can come to you.
Rates: $88-108 / hour, plus compensation for travel and preparation time if applicable.
Workshops, Retreats and Trainings
· Work that Reconnects*
· Activist Self-Care / Group Care
· Community Conflict Transformation
· Emotional and Mental Health in the Activist Community
· Deep Ecology
· Spiritual Activism
· Working within a Collective (building consensus, consensus decision making, facilitation.